Does the following sound familiar?
- Not enough website visitors?
- Not enough people moving past your home page?
- Phone not ringing?
- Low percentage of visitors completing your sales process?
What is a website audit?
A website audit is a detailed review targeted to any particular needs or issues that you may have. If you are looking to generally improve your website’s performance, and ensure it drives as much revenue for your business as possible, then a website review is for you.
Website reviews, often build on areas covered by the SEO audit. They may also include:
- an assessment of how clear your proposition is and how easy you are to do business with
- an assessment of how accessible your website is
- a step by step review of how your customer journeys – how can you encourage your site visitors to download more, sign up more or buy more!
- who are your true online competitors, what are they doing, and how can you differentiate yourself?
- are you exploiting social media effectively?
- what is your Google Analytics telling you?
Our promise to you
When you choose Are You Ranking to undertake a website review for your site, we work with you to ensure that we fully understand your business and what you are looking to achieve. We will then set clear objectives and agree the scope and timings for the review.
You will receive the results and recommendations in a format of your choice – either a report, or a presentation.
All website audits are customisable and we can therefore design a review to suit all budgets.
Please get in touch and we will be very happy to discuss your needs further.